*If you purchased ticket insurance, please check your policy information to determine whether your policy is under Allianz or Go Ready Insurance. If your policy is under Allianz, please refer to the information below. If your policy is under Go Ready, please click here.
What is event ticket protection?
Allianz Ticket Protector is a way for you to protect your event ticket purchase—giving you greater peace of mind. It can reimburse up to 100% of your ticket costs if you can’t attend your event due to a covered illness, injury, traffic accident, and more.
How can I purchase event ticket protection?
Select Allianz Ticket Protector at checkout when finalizing your ticket purchase—it’s the easiest way to prepare for the unexpected and keep your ticket budget safe.
What if I can’t use my tickets?
If you purchased Allianz Ticket Protector, please visit Allianz Global Assistance online to manage your policy or file a claim.
- Allianz Ticket Protector must be purchased during the initial purchase. You cannot add Allianz to an existing order. No exceptions.
- Allianz Ticket Protector fee is nonrefundable. No exceptions.
- If you are participating in a Layaway Plan, you will pay for Allianz Ticket Protector in your initial payment, though Allianz Ticket Protector will not be valid until the layaway plan is paid in full.
- Allianz Ticket Protector is not offered for all events or festivals. If Allianz Ticket Protector is available for your event, you will be given the option to add it to your order during checkout.
- Allianz Ticket Protector does not guarantee a refund. You must file a refund request and you will be notified if your reimbursement claim is approved once the review is complete.
- Please do not contact Front Gate Tickets Customer Service for information on an existing reimbursement claim. Your assigned Allianz Ticket Protector Representative will assist you with any inquiries.