Coachella Will Call Policy
If your Coachella package gets returned to our facility, or gets lost in the mail, your order will automatically be moved to will call for box office pick up. Unfortunately, we CANNOT reship any orders.
Will call would be the only option. NO EXCEPTIONS. If your package is returned and moved to will call, you will be notified via email of the change.
Find answers to our top trending questions, event updates, and more
- Coachella 2014 Shipping FAQ
- Coachella Will Call Name Change
- Stagecoach Shipping FAQ
- Lollapalooza 2014
Get answers about a specific order or find out how to print your tickets
- Why was my order declined?
- I’m not sure if my order went through successfully.
- It says my billing address did not match and my order was declined, however I am still being charged.
- I have a confirmation receipt and the charge is on my account but there’s no order under my order history.
Update your credit card or addresses and make other changes to your account
- I have not received a temporary password.
- I need to update my shipping address. How do I update?
- How do I update the e-mail address on my order?
- When I sign in, I can't see my order history.
View the payment plan policy and get answers to your payment plan questions
- My credit card information (expiration date, card number) or my billing address has changed since I placed my order, how do I update?
- My monthly payment was supposed to be taken out, however I do not see it on my account?
- Can I cancel my payment plan and get my money back?
- I’ve decided that I want to pay off my balance in full, how do I do that?